In a presentation/report last year, iDate Digiworld labelled UK as a leader of 5G. So it was good to see a nice roundup from UK, courtesy of Peter Clarke & Jake Mcneill
Do you agree that 'The UK is Europe's 5G Network leader' ? pic.twitter.com/eR67BX1QgX— 3G4G (@3g4gUK) December 12, 2019
The video is embedded below and you can find a lot of information on Peter's website here.
- Operator Watch Blog: BT's Converged Core to Launch in 2023
- Operator Watch Blog: O2 UK Getting 5G Ready...
- Operator Watch Blog: Three UK - Bringing A True 5G Experience
- Operator Watch Blog: UK MNO Mobile Spectrum Holdings
- 3G4G Small Cells Blog: Vodafone UK improving coverage with Phone Boxes, Mini-masts & Manhole Covers
- Operator Watch Blog: EE - 5G is going to change everything all over again
- Operator Watch Blog: Vodafone UK Launches 5G, Plans Disruption With Unlimited Data Plans